This information can be found on the Town of Fairfax website on the main page under "News and Updates" http://www.town-of-fairfax.org/
Fairfax residents may drop off their brush at the following locations in their neighborhood, tomake it more convenient. The following events are scheduled throughout the summer months. If you are unable to make it to the event in your area, you may bring your brush to any of the locations listed below.
The Fairfax "Free Chipper Days 2018" are sponsored by the Town of Fairfax in cooperation with Ross Valley Fire Department, Marin Sanitary Service, and FIRESafe MARIN.
Reduce fire danger in Fairfax and help make our neighborhoods safer!
Locations and Dates
Cascade Neighborhood: Curbside Pick Up!
- Saturday & Sunday, July 14-15, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m
- Drop off at Doc Edgar Park (corner of Cascade, Cypress & Hickory). Pick up service will also be available for the Cascade neighborhood, as part of a pilot project, since the neighborhood has become a Firewise Community.
Scenic Neighborhood: Olema & Sir Francis Drake Blvd. lot
- Saturday, June 30, 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Deer Park Neighborhood: Deer Park School parking lot
- Saturday, July 21, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Jolly Hill Neighborhood: Pavilion parking lot
- Saturday, July 28, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.