Ross Valley Fire News
Cascade Canyon (Fairfax) Chipper Days this weekend! Curbside Pick-Up Available.
Fairfax residents may drop off their brush for free at the following convenient locations. These Chipper Day events are scheduled throughout the summer months. If you are unable to make it to the event in your area, you may bring your brush to any of the locations listed below.
Prepare your brush, cut to 4 inches in diameter, so it can fit through the chipper. ABSOLUTELEY NO POISON OAK, grass, rocks, leaves, firewood. Pick up service for a fee in neighborhoods in neighborhoods other than Cascade. Please call (415) 456-5652 for details.
The Fairfax "Free Chipper Days 2018" are sponsored by the Town of Fairfax in cooperation with Ross Valley Fire Department, Marin Sanitary Service, and FIRESafe MARIN.
Reduce fire danger in Fairfax and help make our neighborhoods safer! More information can be found on the Town of Fairfax website on the main page under "News and Updates"
Locations and Dates
THIS WEEKEND! Cascade Neighborhood: Drop -off at Doc Edgar Park or Curbside Pick Up!
- Saturday & Sunday, July 14-15, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m
- Drop off at Doc Edgar Park (corner of Cascade, Cypress & Hickory). Pick up service will also be available for the Cascade neighborhood, as part of a pilot project, since the neighborhood has become a Firewise Community.
- Please call (415) 456-5652 for details.
Deer Park Neighborhood: Deer Park School parking lot
- Saturday, July 21, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Jolly Hill Neighborhood: Pavilion parking lot
- Saturday, July 28, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.